Monday, March 29, 2010

Antz (Bad Experience 1)

Ok.. Short post.. Couple of pictures.. Or just one..

Anyways... It's the night of 28th March.. But it was 12something AM.. So.. It's 29th March.. So, yeah.. I got back from work.. Went to the kitchen.. Saw a couple of patties in the oven toaster... Before we continue.. In case your brain ain't workin' at a 100%.. What I meant by patties.. Are.. Uhh.. Burger meat? Yeah.. Burger meat... So.. I saw a couple of patties.. Then.. Homemade burger with tomato and stuff.. So.. I put the cheese in the first burger.. The second was still in its condom.. Brought them to my room.. Finished the first burger.. Then the second.. When I lifted the slice of bread to put in the cheese... There were.. What.. 15,20 dead ants in the tomato sauce.. What the fuck was that... Then I started thinking.. If there were about 20 ants in this burger... In the tomato... What about the one I ate?

Fuck, man... I probably just ate 20 ants dipped in tomato sauce with some bread and meat.... This is so messed up...


Click on picture to enlarge.

If you're wondering what I did with the burger with ants... I ate the meat and the cheese...

Oh and I just thought of something.. I'm gonna label posts like this as.. Bad Experience.. It means exactly as you read it..

2 comments: