Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eight Legged Freaks (Bad Experience 3)

So.. I got an off day today... Suddenly.. Then I heard Xinh Guan, Geston, Sze Ngou going for a jog at Polo... So... What the hell, right? Decided to go... Anyways... Getting ready for a jog.. Took a shower.. And.. When I was trying to leave my bathroom... There was this big ass spider on the door to my room! I hate bugs.. All those legs and stuff, man... Freaks me out... Anyways.. I took a few pictures... Click on 'em to enlarge...











Yeah.. I a few... Simply.. For ya'll to look at more stuff?

Even though this post is about "Bad Experience".. TGV staff meeting was at 10:30.. And TGV staff meeting means.. Pizza.. And I was wearing my usual gear.. The 3 quarter pants and the baggy shirt and the cap.. And people said.. "Are you a hip hop guy or something?" "Fuuh.. Cap hip hop style.. When you get your uniform and cap, don't wear like this ah.." "Wei! Do some shuffle!"

Shuffle's not hip hop, fool!

I guess there IS some "Bad Experience" to the staff meeting after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment