Sunday, May 16, 2010

The more the merrier? Hell yeah..

What up, what up! Haha! Yeah, I'm late on the updates and shit.. Well.. Too bad for you.. It's my blog.. ;D

Anyways! 15th May! So... It's a Saturday, right.. And my man, Lemoney's in town... I head over to Pologround every Saturday 5pm to dance with some guys.. So, I'm fetching Lemoney.. And I specifically said to wait for me at the entrance of Jusco.. The one near Fitness Embassy(formerly Aquila furniture shop).. But nooOoOo~~ He had to be at infi.... Took him damn long to come out also! Asshole! I hope you read this and cry, Lem.. Anyways.. Then we're at Polo.. Just 2,3 dudes there.. Excluding us.. Then, Furuya came over.. Then, people just kept comin'... And there's like 15,20 bboys.. And we're in a cypher yo! A proper cypher.. Raw underground and on the streets!(not literally, no..) Not in some hot, stuffy, shit studio... With 6,7 bboys that I've seen enough times dissing everyone they see.. This cypher at Polo.. It was dope.. We all just wanna dance.. That's what bboying is about yo.. Anyways.. Then they had battles.. They wanted me and Lem to judge.. And so we did.. Then I battled and injured my foot..

Then bla bla bla.. Went over to my place.. With Lem.. Then East Imax... CoD! 8v8! God, it was awesome... It really was.. I can't explain it.. You need to experience it yourself... Well.. I guess that's it then... The more people that are doing the things they all love... Contributes to awesomeness.. And that's all..

Peace out yo..

No comments:

Post a Comment