Monday, May 3, 2010

Real Music

Listening to Limp Bizkit's "Chocolate Starfish & The Hotdog Flavoured Water" album really brings back memories... I think I was 10 or 11 years old when I first heard it... Good shit, man... I feel like a rebel just by listening to it... And now I'm listening to it again.. I still remember.. Back then... WWF/WWE... "Rollin'" was Undertaker's theme song... And.. "My Way" was theme song for "Wrestlemania X-7"..

Ahh... Kids these days won't know what the hell Limp Bizkit is... Too young to remember.. The current music is shit.. That's the only music the younger generation are listening to.. What.. Kris Allen, Lambert, Taylor Swift, Soulja Boy, Bieber.. Gaga.. And some K-pop.. Man.. There's a whole lot of K-pop bands or groups or whatever that are overrated.. I'm not saying they're all like that.. Just.. Majority.. Anyways! Yeah... The music that the younger generation are listening to! All these kids listening to crap so much that they haven't noticed a band like Hollywood Undead.. I don't even know if anyone I know has heard of em'... It's their first album yeah.. But.. When LP had their first album.. Everyone heard of them.. When Limp Bizkit had Chocolate Starfish.. Everyone heard of them.. Same goes to Papa Roach..

Well.. I'm done ranting here... And.. The few of you people who knows about my blog and actually did read this.. If you agree.. Comment in the comment box.. And then go show this post or blog to one or two of your friends that I know.. That share the same passion for the real music we listened to back in the days! It's just kinda pointless if I'm writing so much and so few people read this.. And It's true that I don't want idiots who flame alot to know bout' this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment